Powered Paragliding Tandem Flights
Hook into the harness of a powered paraglider, for a tandem flight with one of the top pilots in North America. Prepare to explore Indio and the Coachella Valley from the sky. While enjoying your flight in a powered paraglider you'll get a "birds eye" view of your favorite golf courses, Mt. San Jacinto, Joshua Tree, Thousand Palms Oasis, the Salton Sea, the San Andreas Fault and 100's of other sites and attractions. Tour the area from the sky and have the option to fly the glider, discover new sites and see what you want to see. Whether you fly 10' over the desert floor or 10,000' over Southern California, we give you the options balloons or hummers can't. Take a tour from above and fall in love with the desert from the sky!
Tandem Flight Packages Include:
- Basic flight training and communications training.
- Flight instruction on launching and landing.
- Several flight packages which can last from 10 - 75 minutes.
- The ability to fly and control the paraglider once airborne and clear of obstacles or dangers.
- Explore national parks, golf courses, oasis, cultural areas and places that the general public would never see.
- In flight photo or videos.
- Basic powered paragliding certificate.
What to Expect:
Show up at the Terra Lago Golf Resort and meet your powered paragliding pilot. After meeting the pilot you'll need to complete about 10 minutes worth of paperwork, which includes written waivers and a video waiver. Next, you'll get fitted to your flight equipment. About 10 minutes of training on the communications sets, launching procedures, flying techniques, and landing protocols, will follow. Finally, take to the sky, on a tandem flight that will last from 10 - 75 minutes depending on the flight package you choose.