Book your flight with Air California Adventure!
How to book an instructional tandem powered paragliding adventure?
The first thing you will need to do is schedule a flight time through the website and this page flight bookings page here.
- Choose a tandem flight package that suits your of excitement and adventure. Click on the link to that package.
- Choose the date that you would like to take your tandem instructional flight. Please try to book 48 hours in advance, especially if booking multiple passengers.
- Choose the time slot on your preferred date. Notice that up to 3 slots are available for flight bookings. This means we can only take up to 3 passengers with 3 tandem instructors for the duration of the flight. Larger parties will need to contact us in advance to schedule more than three passengers.
- Choose continue once you have selected your time slot.
- Provide basic contact information such as your first and last name, phone number and email address.
Please note we also ask you to provide your height and weight as it's important for us to pair you with the right instructor and equipment. Finally, check yes, if you would like an email reminder to be sent 24 hours in advance.
If you have a coupon or gift certificate you can redeem them in the associated box.
- The next page will ask you to provide your credit card information on a secure server platform.
It will also give you the option to leave a tip for your instructor if you would like.
- Finally, click the "Pay and Confirm" button on the bottom which will transmit your order and immediately schedule your flight in our booking system. You will see a confirmation of purchase and receipt on the following page. It would be good to save this web page or print the page, just in case!
We thank you so much for your support and look forward to providing you with an exceptional flight experience. We hope that you enjoy the flight enough to tell all your friends and family!
If for some reason you need to reschedule the flight, you can log into the website to choose a new time slot. We understand that schedules can conflict, but do understand there is a lot of preparation that goes into a tandem flight. It's difficult when customers that are scheduled don't show up.